If you plan to move forward with your team, setup a time to meet right now, a great tool to facilitate this is doodle.com
Whether you plan to keep going with the team you joined over the weekend or not, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best resources for Startups to keep the momentum going:
Lean Customer Development part 1 with Steve Blank
Lean Customer Development part 2 with Steve Blank
– 3 tools for startups
Lean Customer Development part 3 with Steve Blank
– Customer Development in action
Lean Customer Development part 4 with Steve Blank-
Inbound Marketing vs Interruption marketing – Rand
Fishkin, CEO SEOMOZ
Gifts from our sponsors:
- Want a FREE domain name? Claim your FREE 12-month .Co domain registration. Don’t settle for a lame name with dashes or missing vowels — get a short, memorable, SEO friendly domain name for FREE! Use the promo code provided by your organizer to get your .CO at http://www.go.co/startupweekend/. Don’t have a promo code? E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get one.
- SendGrid makes it easy for developers to integrate email functionality into web applications. Integration is simple and flexible via SMTP and/or a suite of APIs. Sign up for 200 emails/day for free (no coupon needed) from SendGrid.com, Get the Bronze plan for free for 3 months by using coupon codesendgridandswFTW while signing up for a new account or upgrading from a free account.
- Building a mobile app? CloudMine provides a better backend for your mobile apps. Spend time building your app, not building the server-side platform required to run it. Use the promo code startupweekend for $50 FREE credit (that’s 100,000 API calls!)
- Want free Microsoft software? Who wouldn’t! Microsoft BizSpark is a global program designed to help accelerate the success of early stage startups, providing software, support and visibility. Request your post-event enrollment code at http://www.microsoft.com/bizspark/Partners/startupweekend.aspx
- Want 50 free business cards from Moo.com? Yup, we thought so. Go get em’ http://moo.com/link/h8fp