Does your company support entrepreneurship and collaboration?
Are you or your company looking for innovative new hires, like software engineers, marketers, or business developers?
Does your boss want to send you to an enriching, connection-building, hands-on event?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need to get your boss to sponsor you for Startup Weekend San Diego 3!
For a sponsorship of $500, your company will receive the following:
- two tickets to the event (one for you and maybe your boss!)
- your company name/logo listed on sandiego.startupweekend.org
- a table at the opening night festivities
- the go-ahead to hand out swag and information about your company
- two additional tickets to the Sunday Demo Night
- lots and lots of mentions on Twitter, Facebook, and on this blog as a “thanks” for your sponsorship!
What do you need to do? First, show this blog post to your boss. Second, fill out this form. That’s it! We will contact you within 1-2 days of receipt of your application so the details can be worked out.
We look forward to seeing you at SWSD3!